I hate having to make a decision. Especially when it comes to dinner. This cowboy casserole has become a part of our meal planning for a long time. With tater tots being a big part of it, even the kids will enjoy it.
When you have a family to feed and are looking for quick and easy dinner recipes, a casserole is the way to go. I managed to get this casserole dish in the oven in 15 minutes while my 3-month-old was entertained with a toy.
I got it in the oven before the baby wanted something different and my husband ended up loving this dish, so I’ll take that as a win! We’ll definitely be sharing this one on Facebook.
- 1 lb Ground beef (lean)
- 1/2 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 15oz can Corn
- 1 10oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Chedder Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 16-20oz bag Frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat. Drain grease.
- Add corn, soup, 1/2 cup of cheese, milk, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Stir together and pour into 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with single layer of frozen tater tots.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 min or until tots are cooked through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and enjoy!