Easy chicken recipes are my favorite, well really anything with chicken. But, easy makes it a lot better. If you’re short on time and want a family favorite, this Instant Pot Chicken roll is the way to go. Similar to crack chicken with a twist, this one is NOT a disappointment.
When I started my five-year plan, one thing I did was cut back on the time I spent at the grocery. I was going every week and decided I needed to try to make it once a month and have all my meals planned out.
Planning your meals out has many benefits:
-Less time at the grocery means less of a chance you get sucked into buying things you really don’t need
-less money spent on items you plan on cooking, but usually end up expiring before you do
-less time spent on thinking about what you’re going to make for dinner
-less of a chance you’re going to say screw it and just eat out somewhere
One of my family favorites is the Instant Pot Chicken Roll. You can pair it with something or eat it by itself. It is great either way!
You can also make it with thawed chicken or Frozen breast meat. It’s sweet and goes over well with most picky eaters. Coming from someone who is a picky eater.
Easy Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
- 6-8 slices of Cooked Bacon
- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 can Croissant Rolls
- Place chicken and cream cheese in IP. Sprinkle ranch packet over the top and add 1/2 cup of water if chicken is thawed out.
- Place IP on high pressure for 15 minutes. (30 min if chicken is frozen.)
- Quick-release when finished cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- On a greased baking pan (or parchment paper) roll out croissant dough as a whole sheet.
- Remove only chicken from IP and finely shred. I used my blunt blade in my ninja blender.
- Keep IP on warm and add chicken back in. Add 1/2 of shredded cheese. Stir together.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto dough. Sprinkle remaining cheese over chicken and add bacon on top.
- Cover chicken with croissant.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until croissant is golden brown.
- Drizzle honey over top, cut into sections and serve!